9/29/2009

Falling, Yes, I'am Falling..

As i woke up at two,
i've opened those dried eyes,
and it's gotten more and more,..
this overweight situation could killing so gently

sigh...

what the hell you did at that time?
send a message to me, then phone me,.
i was slept and i've just railled my way to the darkest night

you act like you're an innocent 3 years old girl
i've been waiting for your call from 10 and now it's almost 3!

i could ignore you easily sweetie
but i couldn't do that cheesy things
i'll face you.
then it happen..

yesterday,

i'm the cup and you're the tea
you're the lemon and i'm the peel
you are the rose, I am the thorn
You are the song and i'm the poet
you are the book i just writing on it
you'll be the text, i'm the paragraph

You're the moon, i'm the sun
you're the white side so i'm the white side too
you're my hero, i'm your savior
you're the milk and i mix with yummy chocolate
I'm your something, you're not really my everything, but i meant it

i'm the driver and you're my rider
i'm the comb so you're the hair
i'm the morron and you're the bollocks
you're the whore i'm the gigolo
you're the sex i'm your ecstasy
i'm your badboy, you're my badgirl
i'm your head, you're my tail

I am the couch, you are the player,
i am the striker you are the skeeper
i am the actor so you are the story
you're the singer then i'll be the composser
you're the melody and i'm the harmonic
you are my honor, i am your pride

I am your prick you are the bastard
You're the picture and i'm your painter
You are the beauty and I'll be the beast
you're my destiny and i'm your mirror
you are the body,I am the brains
you are the effect, I am the cause
you're my desire so i'm your gesture
you're the louis lane, shall i be the clark kent?
so we could be the supercouple fairytale.

2 komentar:

  1. ouch! mighty love. hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. Deeeuuhhh, bang ramtay dr kemaren lg jatuh cintrong abiss nih kayaknyaa..hahaha!!

    BalasHapus