9/30/2009

pledge

the stink of this laziness
flowing out through the air
laying down the roof
unity inside then
separately drift outside the window

like something that biaslogic blur from reality
make me feel so unconscious about everything
within my life pursue and my future

let the past brought me wisely to face the truth
lectured me about the quote "it's a life" meant
that accompany me to the graceland
where the pride & the glorious worshipped
which stand together with the gifted of love

the shit situation is getting worse
like a football game, above the wind or
beneath the crack

your sparkle eyes like the prettiest rainbow
your twinkle voice like the serene raindrop
your glitter body like the sexiest spanyol guitar
your inner aura like the shinest sun in space

how can you play at me as i am your lad?
oh you are my princess
but it doesn't meant you can do anything you want
the lead is mine, the follow is yours

here is the deal,
we make a promise by ourself
i would not go away from you & not leaving you
i'll also support all of your decision
which conditionally good for you
good for me is not important, nevermind it.

and you?
yes you must keep your eyes & ears close to me
just listen to what i say, then you shall confirm it.
i wouldn't let the bad things happen to you
i never get you down, give your best smile to me
i would marry you and live along with you
together we paint the world with our happiness.

is it fair?

4 komentar: