1/01/2010

First Day In 2010

Well.. it's so quite odd situation i think. i stayed at home last night with my lovely greatest mommy, i could leave her alone despite there was invitation new year event on my mate house. just two of us, where the other side of my father work at office and my sister college on surabaya city.

okay, let me said that it's so fuckin noisy arround 10 until 12 o'clock, you know, the sound from firecracker & fireworks blowing everywhere & almost everytime. so i could sleep well at that time. just info, i've been suffering plague which named flu, i feel like a snot nosed kid when the dirt thing called snivel keep on runny from my nose and resulting headache. yeah i've been sick on the last day of the year and for the first day of the year.

we watched kill bill vol.1 & vol.2 medley on global tv last night, after that the bizarre situation happen. suddenly those chaotic riot becoming into the zero silence, really noiseless and peacefull outside and inside. i couldn't hear any sound except resulted by me, there were no wind blows, no cricket singging, or even sound of bird when flapping it's little wings.

i still could not sleep although that sober situation happen, till a thought occured to me. i moved my fingers on keyboard tuts, played some melody, looked for the harmony. fur elise from beethoven sound match for that misterious happen, and closed by melly goeslaw song which title "bunda". and there goes flowing until i heard adzan, doing the early morning prayer, and sleep in serene.

1 komentar: