2/14/2010

Girl

Is there anybody is going to listen to my story?
It's all abour a girl you want so much,
But is makes you feel sorry for a reason.

She's the kind of girl which stay every night
the one that you remember everytime you woke up
as a matter of fact, she is dancing on your head all day

And then she whispered, she care about me
she said obviously, she likes me
she want us to be unseparated like the flower and the bee

But i'm just a lad, mate..
just my luck for became on her side
Yes I am, No I am Not

It's fool for being like a half man
waiting to turn left or turn right?
I'm the rider but she's the driver

What should you do when your heart and your mind resisting?
She told me that girls act from heart but boys act from mind
My mind and my heart told me the opposite word & feel

This isn't just for her, This is about me
something that called "self ego" to fullfill my ambition
pathetic me for feel sorry to leave her..

1 komentar: