2/04/2010

Melancholia On Unrescued World

I've seen some child playing arround near the cross road,
Watching every little step they did
Somehow it attracted me,,

A couple children had been there
Looks like the big one as a brother
and the cute one as a sister
They were going to play on their world
laugh & shout.

The brother was so gentle, hug the sister when she's cried
and so did the sister, wipe the brother's face when he's sweat
Very lovely.

They were singing from another bus to another bus
asking every people to give them some cash

Still, my eyes have been capture each moment..
And if those people had no cash
they would smile and thank to another
who gave money.

Those glace smile has kept continously occured
from the frontline to the backline,
I was on the post back seat.

Seems like the sister had a sense from being spy by me
she asked me "what's up my bro?"
and i said "you guys are cute. where do you live sweetheart?"
"here, there, everywhere. I only have my brother."
At that time, my heart has stop from breathing and get ready to explode..
She left me with the greatest smile made from heaven that i would never forget...
Moment that always ashamed me when i remembered her smile,
Thank God, you give me a pleasure to arrange this "special" meeting.

1 komentar: